With reference to Legislative Decree 502/92, ‘Reordering of the discipline in the field of healthcare’, the Veneto Region, with the D.R.C. no. 1094 of the 18/08/2015, has arranged for the activation of the specific training course for the directorate of complex structures for the category of physicians and other personnel.
The training course has been devised in accordance with the indications of the Veneto Region, which, with the D.R.C. no. 47 of the 16/01/2004, has fully recognized the Interregional Agreement on Managerial Training.
- Understand and analyse issues that concern the economic and financial organization and management of healthcare services;
- Promote the practice of assessing and continuously improving the quality of performance, services and human relationships;
- Knowing how to manage and motivate human resources;
- Develop service performance analyses and tools to represent and communicate them;
- Knowing how to plan and manage organizational changes in one’s own structure, to reduce waste and improve the productivity and efficiency of the service provided to users.
Healthcare directors (doctors, dentists, veterinarians, pharmacists, biologists, chemists, physicists and psychologists) appointed from the 1st of January, 2016, aspirants to the role of director of the complex structure and university professors entering into service with the title of director of the complex structure at the first assignment, not in possession of the managerial training certificate.
- Professional context and responsibility
- Managerial systems and organizational models
- Performance assessment
Participants have a distance learning workspace available on the SSP Foundation’s didactic platform in which to communicate with teachers, tutors and one another in order to obtain clarification and insights, download teaching materials and study contents in depth.
Teaching methodologies will be utilised that favour involvement and active experience and will contribute to developing some of the managerial skills required of the participants.
Frontal lessons will be limited to the minimum indispensable for the introduction of the topics and recourse will be made to case studies and exercises drawn from the practical working reality of the participants.
Furthermore, part of the time allotted to the module on Human Resource Management will be dedicated to outdoor methodologies.
The preparation, presentation and discussion of project work will be required as a verification test to obtain the final attestation.
Registration forms must be sent exclusively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be collected in order of arrival, priority going to those individuals with compulsory training.
Passaggio L. Gaudenzio, 1
Regione del Veneto